Guru's bytes

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Who is on your list?
Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and South Africa. They make up my list of semi-finalists. Though England and West Indies may believe they have an outside chance of getting a back door entry, I still believe the four top ranked teams will come through.
New Zealand are a hard working bunch and I believe this is their world cup with two unmatched heroes. One answers to the name-Bond. The other is believed to be the most cerebral captain for over a decade now, Stephen Fleming.
They have always been the dark horses of cricket world cups and after their heartbreak in 1992, I would want this to be their tournament.

The next few matches in the super-eights are very important and I hope are going to be interesting contests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home